Flip Book Photobooth software Guests capture a short animation and play it back by flicking through the pages of a printed flip book.
Designed for commercial use at events and celebrations, each license can be used for as long as you wish. There are no limit to the number of books printed.
New! Flip Book Photobooth v1.3 adds green screen shooting with a either a static or an animated background
New! Flip Book Photobooth v1.3.1 adds support for the Canon EOS 6D
Flip Book Photobooth is Windows based event software for creating flip books using a Canon DSLR and a dye sublimation printer capable of printing 6x2 strips. Flip Book Photobooth works with any Canon DSLR that supports live view e.g. Canon EOS 1100D/Rebel T3, Canon EOS 650D/Rebel T4i, Canon EOS 600D/Rebel T3i, Canon EOS 60D, Canon EOS 5D Mark III, Canon EOS 6D, Canon EOS 7D (full list of supported cameras). Flip Book Photobooth runs on Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP.
Why Choose Flip Book Photobooth?
- Superior product - Flip Book Photobooth creates durable, water resistant flip books containing quality images from a DSLR camera
- Fast and simple binding - a single cut and staple binds prints into a flip book on the spot. Each book can be printed, cut and bound in around 90 secs*
- Print up to 80 books an hour with a twin deck printer. Higher volumes can be produced using multiple printers controlled by Flip Book Photobooth
- Fantastic value - Flip Book Photobooth licenses do not expire, there is no limit to the number of books printed and no requirement to buy equipment or supplies from Breeze Systems
- Great return on investment - a Flip Book Photobooth license costs less than the typical fee for a single event in the USA. Running costs are minimized by using dye sublimation printers. There are no ties to a single media or equipment supplier. Much of the equipment can also be used for a photobooth or video booth using our DSLR Remote Pro for Windows software
- New! Green screen support - great for themed events. Choose from simple or animated green screen backgrounds and offer a guests a choice of background
Fast, simple workflow
After capture the photos are printed using a fast dyesub printer which cuts them into 6"x2" strips. Suitable printers include the Mitsubishi CP-D707DW (shown below), Mitsubishi CP-D70DW, DNP DS-RX1, HiTi P510L. The time it takes to print a flip book will depend on the speed of the printer. The Mitsubishi CP-D707DW twin deck printer can print up to 80 flip books per hour* and the DNP DS-RX1 can print up to 30 flip books per hour*. You can print more than 80 flip books an hour by using multiple printers.
* approximate timings based on printing a 28 page flip book.
Mitsubishi CP-D707DW twin deck printer shown with special print catchers
made from thin plastic to catch the strips in the right order.
The printer does most of the work cutting the books into 6"x2" strips and all that is required to finish the book is a single cut using a good quality ream cutter (aka stack cutter) like the Trimfast RE3943 shown below. After cutting the two stacks of 3"x2" pages simply need to be placed on top of each other and bound using a stapler. A heavy duty manual stapler costing around $20 US should have no problem stapling a 28 page flip book.
Trimfast RE3943 ream cutter with quick release paper clamp.
The finished result is a 3"x2" flip book, printed and bound in around 90 secs*.
To find out more please download the free 15 day trial version or view the help files online.
Green Screen Shooting - New in Flip Book Photobooth v1.3
Shoot guests in front of a green background and the software automatically replaces the green background with the background of your choice. The background can be a single static image or an animated movie background. Green screened images are displayed in the live view images so that guests can interact with the virtual background when filming the flip book images.
A simple green screen setup
Maximize your investment
Much of the equipment needed for Flip Book Photobooth can also be used to run a video or photobooth. If you already have suitable lighting, a Canon DSLR with live view and a fast dyesub printer capable of printing 6"x2" strips you only need to add a good quality stack cutter (aka ream cutter) and stapler to be able to create flip books. This means that with the same basic equipment you can offer your clients a traditional photobooth with optional green screen, a video booth or a flip book photobooth. The stills photobooth and video booth requires our DSLR Remote Pro for Windows software and the flip book photobooth requires our Flip Book Photobooth software.
A flip book photobooth or a video booth requires continuous lighting (e.g. 2 x 500W fluorescent lights) whereas a stills photobooth can use flash or continuous lighting.
Your license for Flip Book Photobooth will not expire and can be used to print as many flip books as you like.
Flip Book Photobooth works with following Canon EOS DSLR cameras that support live view:
Canon EOS 1100D/Rebel T3
Canon EOS 1000D/Rebel XS
Canon EOS 650D/Rebel T4i
Canon EOS 600D/Rebel T3i
Canon EOS 550D/Rebel T2i
Canon EOS 500D/Rebel T1i
Canon EOS 450D/Rebel XSi
Canon EOS 60D
Canon EOS 50D
Canon EOS 40D
Canon EOS 7D
Canon EOS 6D
Canon EOS 5D Mark III
Canon EOS 5D Mark II
Canon EOS-1D X
Canon EOS-1D Mark IV
Canon EOS-1D Mark III
Canon EOS-1Ds Mark III
* Equipment used to print and bind a 28 page flip book in 90 secs: Canon EOS 600D camera, Toshiba laptop with 2.4GHz dual core i5 processor and 4GB RAM running 64-bit Windows 7 Home Premium, Mitsubishi CP-D707DW dyesub printer, Trimfast RE3943 ream cutter and a good quality hand stapler (approx cost $20 US).
What is a flip book?
A flip book is a simple and fun way to capture a short animation and play it back by flicking through the pages of the book. The idea of a flip book first became popular at the end of the 19th century and has fascinated and delighted people for over 100 years. Please visit Wikipedia or this website if you are interested in the history of flip books: http://www.flipbook.info (site in French and English).
Flip Book Photobooth brings the flip book into the 21st century by providing a simple and practical solution for creating flip books at an event. It uses standard of-the-shelf equipment to print and bind a flip book in around 90 secs* (or faster if you use the built-in printer pooling and more than one printer to print multiple books).
Risk Free: Try before you buy. When
you do decide to buy there is no need to download the software
again - simply place your order and then enter your registration
code to unlock the software.
Home | Products
| Purchase | Download
| Support | Reviews
| About | News
© Copyright Breeze Systems 2013
Flip Book Photobooth - software for creating flip books at live events using a Canon DSLR