Giving unrivalled control over camera settings during tethered operation. NKRemote supports the control of a Nikon D800, Nikon D800E, Nikon D610, Nikon D600, Nikon D4, Nikon D7100, Nikon D7000, Nikon D90, Nikon D5300, Nikon D5200, Nikon D5100, Nikon D5000, Nikon D300, Nikon D300s, Nikon D700, Nikon D3s, Nikon D3, Nikon D3X, Nikon D200 or Nikon D80 digital SLR camera from a PC running Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP
New! NKRemote 2.7 adds the ability to email photos and to upload photos to the user's Facebook page directly from the photobooth and support for the Nikon D5300
- Take control of your Nikon D800, Nikon D800E, Nikon D610, Nikon D600, Nikon D4, Nikon D7100, Nikon D7000, Nikon D90, Nikon D5300, Nikon D5200, Nikon D5100, Nikon D5000, Nikon D300, Nikon D300s, Nikon D700, Nikon D3s, Nikon D3, Nikon D3X, Nikon D200 or Nikon D80 DSLR camera
- Photo booth shooting
- Retain full control from the camera
- Photos automatically downloaded to the PC and displayed in
a large preview window
- Large high quality live view display on PC with autofocus and intuitive manual focusing using mouse wheel*
- Photos are automatically downloaded to the PC and saved on hard disk
- Full size preview window can display a critical area of the
photo e.g. the eyes and face of your model during a portrait
- Flashing highlight display to highlight over exposed areas
- Grid overlay display for accurate alignment of studio shots.
The size and color of the grid is user definable
- Color management and sharpening options for more accurate display of preview images
- Focus point overlay display and selection of active focus point from the PC for more precise control of auto focus
- Fullscreen mode for large, uncluttered display of images
- Automatic edit option - automatically loads the image after
downloading into the editor or program of your choice
- Time-Lapse feature which allows the number of photos in a sequence
and the interval between shots to be specified.
*Please note: The Nikon D200 and Nikon D80 do not support live view display
NKRemote has a very flexible auto bracketing function which is ideal for high dynamic range (HDR) images and for product shots and interior shots without using sophisticated lighting. NKRemote can automatically vary exposure using the shutter speed or aperture to take auto bracketed sequences of up to 15 shots.
This photo was taken inside a church and shows how a series of images taken using the auto bracketing feature can result a blended exposure with far more detail than can be obtained using a single exposure. The single exposure loses detail in the roof due to under exposure and in the stained glass window due to over exposure. By blending the auto bracketed shots in an image editor it is possible to retain detail in both the roof and the window.
The blended exposure used the seven shots below which were taken using our camera control software's auto bracketing feature:
The photo was taken inside St Andrews Church, Sherborne St John, Hampshire, England using a Canon EOS 5D controlled from a laptop using DSLR Remote Pro. Similar results can be obtained using NKRemote and a Nikon DSLR.
Use NKRemote to take the auto bracketed sequence and then automatically combine the images to create a single HDR image or tone mapped image using Photomatix Pro (purchased separately).
A simple and powerful technique for extending depth of field by taking a series of shots using different focus settings. This technique is useful for product photography, close-up and macro photography and landscapes. The taking of the shots is greatly simplified by running a script with NKRemote. More details...
Please note: this technique will only work with a Nikon DSLR that supports live view display and can't be used with the Nikon D200 or Nikon D80.
Please see the online
help pages for screenshots and a detailed description of what
Home | Products
| Purchase | Download
| Support | Reviews
| About | News
© Copyright Breeze Systems 2014
NKRemote - Remote Control/Tethered Operation of Nikon D7100, Nikon D800, Nikon D800E, Nikon D7000, Nikon D90, Nikon D5300, Nikon D5200, Nikon D5100, Nikon D5000, Nikon D300, Nikon D300s, Nikon D700, Nikon D3s, Nikon D3, Nikon D3X, Nikon D200 and Nikon D80 cameras