Switch between three styles of browser and a slideshow while
viewing, tagging and rotating images, converting raw images, editing
captions and XMP IPTC data. See below for BreezeBrowser Pro’s powerful
batch processing options.
Compare 2, 3 or 4 high quality images side by side. Zoom in and pan images individually or together to examine images in more detail then tag images for future reference.
Use this amazingly fast thumbnail generator to display small, large or extra large thumbnails while browsing, tagging and organising images. Cull unwanted images. Switch to main view to examine chosen images more closely.
Shows thumbnails plus a single large image, EXIF data or
directory tree. Main display can show sharpened image, flashing
highlights, black and white image and focus
Step through large images with histogram display to assess exposure, plus shooting data. Options to display sharpened image, flashing highlights, black and white image and focus point overlay*.
Display online map revealing where an image was taken (geotagged images only).
Provides a touchscreen or mouse only interface to allow customers at an event to select images for printing or emailing*.
Use our attractive slideshow facility to browse and display images. A great tool for presenting images to customers. The slideshow can be set to display tagged images only; tagging, captioning and image orientation can be altered without leaving the slideshow. New images are automatically added to the slideshow when BreezeBrowser Pro is set to monitor the folder for changes.
Fast and easy to use; BreezeBrowser Pro handles most major formats
of data (raw, TIFF, JPEG, PNG, JPEG 2000, GIF, BMP, Photoshop PSD and Paint Shop Pro) together
with EXIF shooting data and XMP IPTC data associated with images. BreezeBrowser Pro also supports the linked viewing of raw+JPEG images from Canon and Nikon cameras allowing the raw and JPEG images to be viewed, renamed, copied and deleted as a pair.
* Please note: Focus point overlay is available for Canon and recent Nikon DSLR cameras only. The emailing of images in kiosk mode requires additional software e.g. Hotfolder Prints
Web Page Generation
Web gallery linked to Google Maps showing main image, map view and thumbnail view
- Create web pages using the built-in, template-based, HTML
- Create web galleries which link to Google Maps™
- PicLens HTML template for dynamic web galleries
- Create online galleries displaying both thumbnails and an online map
- Protect your images with textual or image based watermarks
- Generate batches of web galleries from multiple image directories
- Use the attractive templates included with BreezeBrowser Pro.
Additional free templates for BreezeBrowser Pro are available for
- Create your own online ordering system using the templates
supplied and PayPal’s shopping cart.
- Comprehensive Help files give information necessary to create
your own templates (some knowledge of HTML required). View templates
written and adapted by BreezeBrowser users on the galleries
- Extract EXIF and XMP IPTC data automatically from each image and
place them in your HTML pages as required
- BreezeBrowser Pro offers raw conversion
for Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Minolta and Olympus cameras
- Resize, sharpen and level images with post-processing options:
levels, gamma correction, saturation adjustment, resizing and
sharpening. Output to JPEG, JPEG 2000 (16-bit, 8-bit, lossless
and lossy), TIFF (uncompressed 16-bit and 8-bit), PNG (compressed
8-bit and 16-bit)
- Improved highlight detail with combined raw conversion . BreezeBrowser Pro ’s
unique combined conversion combines the excellent colors of
normal conversion with a second raw conversion optimized for highlight detail.
- Correct lens distortion in a single step when converting raw images or using proofs
- Preserve EXIF data when converting raw files to JPEGs and
BreezeBrowser Pro's unique combined conversion is available for the following Canon cameras: EOS D30, D60, 300D/Digital Rebel, 350D/Digital Rebel XT, 400D/Digital Rebel XTi, 450D/Digital Rebel XSi, 500D/Digital Rebel T1i, 550D/Rebel T2i, 600D/Rebel T3i, 650D/Rebel T4i, 700D/Rebel T5i, 100D/Rebel SL1, 1000D/Digital Rebel XS, 1100D/Rebel T3, 10D, 20D, 30D, 40D, 50D, 60D, 70D, 5D, 5D Mark II, 5D Mark III, 6D, 7D, 1D, 1D Mark II, 1D Mark II N, 1D Mark III, 1D Mark IV, 1D X, 1Ds, 1Ds Mark II, 1Ds Mark III, PowerShot G2, G3, G5, G6, S30, S40, S45, S50, S60, S70, Pro1
Raw file conversion is also available for the following
Canon PowerShot G11, G10, G9, G1, SX1 IS, S90, Pro90 IS
Nikon D1, D1X, D2X, D2Xs, D1H, D2H, D2Hs, D3, D3s, D3X, D40, D40X, D50, D60, D70, D70s, D80, D90, D100, D200, D300, D300s, D700, D3000, D5000, e5700
Pentax K-7, K10D, K20D, K200D, *ist D, *ist DS, *ist DS2 and *ist DL
Konica Minolta DiMAGE 7i, A1, A2, A200, Dynax/Maxxum 7D and Dynax/Maxxum 5D
Olympus cameras E-3, E-1, E-300, E-330, E-410, E-420, E-450, E-500, E-510, E-520, E-620, C5050WZ, C5060WZ, C8080WZ
Fuji FinePix S700, S20Pro, S1Pro, S2Pro and S3Pro
Sony Alpha DSLR-A700, Alpha DSLR-A900, Alpha DSLR-A350, Alpha DSLR-A330
Panasonic DMC-GH1, DMC-GF1, DMC-G1, DMC-FZ38, DMC-FZ28, DMC-LX3
Views raw files from Epson RD-1, Leica Digilux 2, Leica Digilux 4, Nikon Coolpix P6000, Sony DSC-F828 and Sony R1. Raw conversion is not available for these cameras. Also displays Adobe DNG format raw files.
Proofs - powerful batch processing of images
- Use “HQ mode” sharpening to give the same results as BreezeBrowser Pro’s HQ display mode.
- Flexible watermarking to caption your images
- Add borders, picture frames and captions
- Auto level, resize, sharpen, convert between color spaces, adjust the saturation and gamma of images ready for printing
- Lens distortion correction - reads the lens information from the image shooting data and automatically corrects for lens distortion
- Produce high quality contact sheets of your images for future
- Print directly to your printer or save to file for printing later by your photo lab.
- Print full size images at the required output resolution (e.g.
240dpi for inkjet printers).
- Scale images to fit the page using high quality interpolation
(superior to bicubic interpolation found in many image editing
- Caption images using information from the shooting data and XMP IPTC data
- Geo-tag batches of raw or JPEG photographs with latitude, longitude and altitude data from Google Earth™ or a GPS receiver
- See location of geotagged images in Google Earth™ while browsing in BreezeBrowser Pro
- Pinpoint geo-tagged images using online map services such as Google Maps™, Yahoo! Maps™ or Microsoft Windows Live
- Create web galleries which link to Google Maps™
- Web page generation
- Raw conversion
- Contact sheet printing
- Image rotation
- Editing of XMP IPTC data in JPEG, TIFF, PSD, DNG, raw files, PNG, AVI and JPEG 2000 file formats
- Lens distortion correction
- Keyword editor for adding and editing keywords in batches of images with support for keyword synonyms
- Geotag/geocode batches of raw or JPEG photographs with latitude, longitude and altitude data from Google Earth™ or a GPS receiver
- Rotate JPEGs, TIFFs and Raw files quickly with no loss of
- Organize photos by dragging and dropping between folders
- Manage folders using the Explorer-style interface to navigate,
create, delete, rename and move folders
- Support for Windows shortcuts to images
- Jump to source folder from shortcuts
- Image tagging and ranking
- Add comments to images.
- Accurate display of colors through color management
- Displays detailed shooting data from images from digital cameras including including the new detailed lens information from Canon lenses used with the Canon EOS 30D, Canon EOS 400D/Rebel XTi, Canon EOS 5D, Canon EOS-1D Mark II N, Canon EOS-1D Mark III and more recent cameras
- Lens distortion correction
- Copy EXIF shooting data to JPEGs from TIFF and other image
- Read Adobe XMP shooting data when EXIF shooting data isn’t
- Extract embedded JPEGs from Canon raw files complete with
- Image date and time editor - ideal for when you forget to
adjust your camera’s clock when moving between time zones
(works with TIFFs, JPEGs, Canon AVIs and raw files from Canon,
Nikon, Fuji, Sony Olympus, Minolta and other makes of camera)
- Noise reduction filter
- Enhanced XMP IPTC keyword editing using controlled vocabularies
- Raw+JPEG linking of images from Nikon, Canon and Pentax cameras. The raw+JPEG files are displayed as a single thumbnail and rename, copy, move, delete and rotate operations are applied to both the JPEG and the raw file
- Select read only (protected in camera) images
Image magnifier available in main and filmstrip views
BreezeViewer is a separate slideshow program that is included with BreezeBrowser Pro. It monitors a folder for JPEG images and automatically displays them as a full screen slideshow. As new images are added to the folder they are automatically added to the slideshow. Images can be displayed in file timestamp order or in random order. The random order works similar to shuffling a deck of cards and then dealing them one at a time - the images are sorted into random order and then each one is displayed in turn. When all the images have been displayed they are sorted into a new random order and displayed again (similar to shuffling the deck of cards and dealing each card again). BreezeViewer is ideal for event photographers and photobooth operators wishing to display a slideshow of pictures taken during an event and have it update automatically as more pictures are taken.
Home | Products
| Purchase | Download
| Support | Reviews
| About | News
© Copyright Breeze Systems 2013
BreezeBrowser Pro - Software features include fast thumbnail browser, Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Minolta raw converter, smart noise reduction filter, image sharpening, slideshows to present digital images and photos, watermarking, html generator to create web page photo galleries