BreezeBrowser Pro...The powerful and versatile browser
based tool for viewing and manipulating digital images.
Back to Main Products Page
Do you need a fast and simple way to browse and select from your
growing collection of digital photos or to create sophisticated
web page image galleries
without needing to learn HTML? Perhaps you need to rotate, crop
and save your JPEG’s
without any loss of quality or work with images in
their RAW format. From batch
processing to proof
sheets , from posting to printing, from file format conversion
to batch processing IPTC
data or preserving EXIF information
during JPEG or TIFF conversion...BreezeBrowser Pro has your solution.
New! BreezeBrowser Pro 126.96.36.199 adds support for Canon EOS 70 raw conversion, focus point display and shooting data display
What is BreezeBrowser Pro?
It's a compact and robust downloadable software program
that uses a "browser" style interface to present and
organize digital images, convert raw images, generate web pages, link geo-tagged images with Google Earth™ and online maps,
produce proofs and contact sheets. BreezeBrowser Pro handles most
major digital image formats. Learn
Why Use BreezeBrowser Pro?
BreezeBrowser Pro helps the professional photographer to:
- Convert, resize, sharpen and level raw images from Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Olympus, Sony, Fuji and Minolta cameras
- Select images for presentation
- Generate attractive, captioned web pages with watermarking
and online ordering (optional)
- Produce contact sheets and proofs (print straight to your printer or print to file)
- Batch rename images and managing folders
- Caption and edit comments and XMP IPTC data including IPTC subject codes and scenes
- Quickly assess large numbers of images
BreezeBrowser Pro also enables photographers to:
- Geo-tag images using Google Earth™ and automatically show image locations in Google Earth™ when viewing in BreezeBrowser Pro
- Link geo-tagged images to online maps and create web galleries using the GPS template
- Compare up to four high resolution images side by side
- Rotate JPEG’s with no loss of quality
- Display images and shooting data from most major formats and
makes of camera(including RAW, JPEG, TIFF)
- Display sharp preview images using the unique ‘HQ mode’
- Present slideshows on laptop or pc
- Adjust date and time for batches or single images
- Keyword editor which supports hierarchical lists with synonyms
What Do I Need to Install BreezeBrowser Pro?
An internet connection and Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP installed on your computer.
Who Uses BreezeBrowser Pro?
In short..everyone! BreezeBrowser Pro is so easy to use yet contains
all the features that working
professionals have come to demand. You'll be up and running
in minutes...no lengthy learning curve, no crowded and confusing
interface and no need to get bogged down trying to master tricks
that you may never use. On the other hand, BreezeBrowser Pro is a
deep, full featured program that can take you as far as you want
to go...smoothly, quickly and intuitively.
Risk Free. Try before you buy. When
you do decide to buy there is no need to download the software
again - simply place your order and then enter your registration
code to unlock the software.
Home | Products
| Purchase | Download
| Support | Reviews
| About | News
© Copyright Breeze Systems 2013
BreezeBrowser Pro - Browse and Organize Digital Photos, Fast Thumbnail Browser, Automated HTML Web Gallery Template System, Edit and
Manipulate Digital Photos Program, Easy Photo Editing Products,
Digital Light Box, Timesaving Captioning Generator, Renaming and
Saving JPEGs Without Loosing Image Quality, Selecting Photos,
Canon Raw File Converter, Automated Slide Show, Sort and Preview Your